This is a vision in the heart of the executive Director Mr. Sobomate Isokariari, received with passion for human and infrastructural development in the rural communities of Nigeria in July 2012.
On his research shows that, the rural areas had being long abandoned by successive Government in Nigeria, carrying out development projects more in the urban cities and leaving the rural communities with little or no development projects or programmes and these had cause the rural areas less attractive, poverty, high rate of rural urban migration, causing overpopulation in the urban cities, in search of greener pasture and if all the rural dwellers migrates to the urban cities it will lead to an imbalance and high cost of living, knowing that it is the rural communities that feeds the urban cities and so, the rural dwellers deserves a better welfare, better environment and infrastructures.
Mr. Sobomate Isokariari had being carrying out skill acquisition programmes to improve the lives of people and also embarking on advocacy for infrastructural development, until he shared the vision with his team mates in 1st November 2013 to establish a Non-Governmental organization that will be concerned with human and infrastructural development in the rural communities of Nigeria, and they started the preparation from that date.
Then, in 15th September, 2015 the organization was dully registered with cooperate affairs commission of Nigeria (C.A.C) with the name: “Initiative for Human Capacity Buildings and Infrastructural Development” with the registration number: CAC/IT/NO80916.
VISION AND MISSION
- To encourage human resources development in our society.
- To improve the living standards of unemployed youth and other members of the society.
- To engage in advocacy, research and public enlightenment with the aim of tackling the vises of illiteracy, especially the youth while supporting gainful employment opportunities.
- To work harmoniously towards enhancing human capital development by supporting labour based educational and capacity building initiatives.
- Support integrated rural development skill acquisition.
- To promote infrastructural development in Nigeria.
- Collaborating with the global community projects of poverty alleviation.
- To generate ideas and mobilize resources for labour development in the society.